Evernight Teen Publishing

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Hot Autumn Nights Blog Hop Nov 28th-Dec 2nd 2013

Blog stop here!

Hot Autumn Nights Blog Hop is going on from Nov. 28th-Dec. 2nd. Grand prize includes your choice of a $70 B&N gift card or $70 Amazon gift card. Grand prize winner will be announced at the end of the hop.

Please hop along for your chance at several cool prizes. I'll be giving away a signed copy of my debut YA novel, Black Amaranth, at the end of the hop as well.

Please leave a comment on "what's your idea of a hot autumn night?" I'll select the winner from among the comments and announce at the end of the hop.

So, what's my idea of a hot autumn night?

I had several ideas for "hot autumn nights" written throughout Black Amaranth...the boy next door+the last remnants of summer=young love.

There's something emotional and tender about first love and the discovery that comes with it, which is one of the contributing factors to why I write YA fiction.

While you're here, feel free to sign up for my blog (join this site to the right) to receive the latest news on upcoming blog hops, reviews, and giveaway's/prizes.

Next stop here: Next blog

No comments:

Post a Comment