Evernight Teen Publishing

Thursday, March 6, 2014

Spring Fling Blog Hop! Prizes, prizes, and more prizes!

It's nearly Spring! We're all ready, right? Going on from 3/7/14-3/11/14, come participate in the Spring Fling Blog Hop to celebrate and for chances to snatch up some fantastic prizes. Our generous hosts are offering 2 grand prizes. Up for grabs is a brand new Kindle Paperwhite and a $25.00 Amazon gift card. 




You MUST leave your email address and name in your comment to be entered to win the 2 above prizes. Winners will be selected randomly from the comments on mine and other participating blogger sites. 

I'd like to hear what you love about Spring. For me, aside from the obvious desire for winter to be OVER, Spring evokes a sense of new beginnings...new love, new life, new stories! 

In addition to the prizes above, I am going to be giving away ebooks of my two latest releases in the Vulcan Legacies series, book 1, and book 2 (of course together), in my YA Paranormal series published by Evernight Teen. While here, check out "my books" for synopsis' and details. Or check out the Vulcan Legacies characters while you're here. Here's the 2 books up for grabs: 



I plan on being generous. I'm going to be giving away more than a few copies of my novels. In order to win, here is a checklist of the steps you need to take: 

1.) Leave a comment. 
2.) Leave your name and email address in your comment. 
3.) Join my blog..."join this site" button to the right on this screen. 

It's not required in order to win, but feel free to follow me on Twitter or like my FaceBook page. 

Winners will be notified on or shortly after March 15th, 2014. 

Have fun and go here to see what other great prizes are in store from the other 65 bloggers! Blogger List

No comments:

Post a Comment