Evernight Teen Publishing

Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Off for a while, now I'm back!

I went on vacation for two weeks to my favorite place in the whole world, the Outer Banks, NC. After traveling with my family to support my husbands art shows, going to the beach every day it was pretty and the long drive back to my humble abode, I'm home now.

It's hard to stay on top of a growing blog when you travel. But...during my travels I did manage to squeeze in a few good reads (Reverie and I Am the Mission). Those were awesome reads and I'll be blogging about them in the near future.

I also need to announce a winner from my last blog hop and will be in touch with the winner shortly from the Covergasim Blog Hop.

I continue to read and review books from NetGalley and for BTS eMagazine. I'm just trying to get caught up.

The most exciting news for me is that while on vacation, I received word from my publisher, Evernight Teen, that the third novel in my Vulcan Legacies series has been accepted for publication with a tentative release date of September 2014!

So...there's lots to do and I'm slowly making my way through! Thanks so much for your patience:)

No comments:

Post a Comment