Evernight Teen Publishing

Monday, August 25, 2014

Review Round-up

Here's my next batch of recently read and reviewed titles. These books were killer, especially MELT (It melted my beating heart). Thank you to the authors and publisher's for sending these my way:)

1.) MELT





My review hereGoodreads review













2.) THE WINTER PEOPLE




My review here: Goodreads review














3.) THE 100





My review hereGoodreads review













4.) THREATS OF SKY AND SEA



My review hereGoodreads review















5.) GLITCH 




My review here: Goodreads review














Happy reading! Coming up in my schedule I have the wonderful YA author, M. Kircher, talking to us about her current release and what's in the future for her. I'll have the interview posted very soon. 

Also, I'm participating in a YA Appreciation week beginning the first week of Sept. 

And the third in my series, BLACK ATONEMENT, will be coming out next month as well! It's going to be a busy month. Stay tuned for interviews, new posts, and my poor effort at my review round up. I'm still swamped with books and reviews, but I am gradually making my way through! 

No comments:

Post a Comment