Evernight Teen Publishing

Saturday, August 2, 2014

Review Roundup

In the spirit of my early New Years resolution in wading through all the titles I've been sent to read and review, I'm going to attempt to complete a weekly review round-up of the ARC's I've read. Please note that I only blog/promote/leave reviews for titles I actually enjoyed. So, here you'll only find novels that are 3 out 5 stars and above. I don't have it in me to leave negative reviews, so how I handle those comes from fundamental teaching....If you don't have anything nice to say, then don't say anything at all. There are novels I read that I absolutely forced myself to read, some I gave up on mid way, and some I disliked so much I wanted to go on a rant. But there are enough candid reviewers out there, I don't think anyone is going to miss my negative opinion. And the bright side to this is if I liked the book, then you'll see it featured somewhere here on my blog, on Goodreads, or BTS Magazine. Here's some of those awesome titles sent to me on behalf of the publisher: Links available to my full review/s.


 


Review here: Goodreads review


















Review here: Goodreads Review

















Review here: Goodreads review

















Review here: Goodreads review

















Review here: Goodreads review

No comments:

Post a Comment